PPCN Board serves as resource consultants
Members of the Board are available as resource consultants for presbyteries who want to address clergy care issues or who need help to develop strategies for providing care and support for ministers. The Board works with the Office of Vocation of the General Assembly to provide these consulting services to presbyteries on a regional basis at no charge, only for the reimbursement of travel and expenses. Please contact the Board member who is located nearest to your presbytery for more information about their consulting services.
Laughter from the Well - CD
Seventy minutes of humorous sketches and encouraging musical reflections on the challenges of ministry. Released 2011.
Dedicated to the memory of David M. Bailey, courageous troubadour of hope & faith who battled a malignant brain tumor for 14 years and finally came to rest on October 2, 2010. $15.99, available online
A Deep Well for the Pastor - CD
click on image
Musician and minister turn passion for supporting clergy into collection of meditations and songs. Released 2008.
$10, order from Steve McCutchan.
Conference Presentations & Notes
- Stress in the Ministry - conference notes (2004)
- Keynote by Hugh Halverstadt (2003)
- Revision for Presbytery's Pastoral Care Giving (Hugh Halverstadt, 2003)
- Restructuring Presbytery for Pastoral Care Giving (Hugh Halverstadt, 2003)
- Transforming Language for Presbytery Pastoral Care Giving (Hugh Halverstadt, 2003)
- Sermon: "Christian Community - Identity" (Deborah McKinley, 2003)
- Sermon: "Christian Community - Hope" (Deborah McKinley, 2003)
- Sermon: "Christian Community - Hospitality" (Deborah McKinley, 2003)
- Who Cares for the Care Giver? (Joyce Basler, 2002)
Roger Harp Memorial Fund
In recognition of his deep commitment to the pastoral care of ministers, a fund is established in memory of Roger Harp by the Presbytery Pastoral Care Network. Funds will be used by the PC(USA) Office of Vocation to assist in the promotion of the pastoral care of ministers. Roger served the PC(USA) as pastor, presbytery executive and synod executive. He was among the early leaders of the PPCN and a beloved colleague who was committed to the care of pastors in our denomination. Click here to donate online. To pay by check, make check payable to Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.), with project number E054901 in subject line, and mail to Presbyterian Church (USA), Individual Remittance Processing, PO Box 643700, Pittsburgh, PA 15264-3700.